How to Fix Vista User32.dll Errors
Follow these steps to repair Vista User32.dll.
Vista User32.dll errors can be caused by misconfigured system files in your computers Windows operating system.
If you have an error related to Vista User32.dll, we strongly recommend that you download the (Vista User32.dll) Repair Tool located here.
This article shows you how to fix Windows based Vista User32.dll errors both manually and automatically. This article will also help you troubleshoot common error messages related to Vista User32.dll error code that you may encounter.
Please note that this article was published earlier under WIKI_Q790915
What are Vista User32.dll errors?
The Vista User32.dll error is a common format that is used by Windows and other Microsoft compatible software and vendors.
Manufacturers use codes to identify what caused the problem. This can be in the form of a technical description and/or a numeric error number. In certain cases the error can have more parameters in its format. Any additional hexadecimal code contains the address of the memory locations where instruction(s) were loaded during the time of the error.
What causes Vista User32.dll errors?
The Vista User32.dll error can be caused by damaged Windows system files. Corrupted system files entries can threaten the well-being of your computer. Many events can result in creating system file errors.
Some of those possible events include improper deletion of applications and hardware and incomplete installations or uninstallations. File errors can also be caused when your computer has just been recovered from an virus, adware or spyware attack or by an incorrect computer shutdown. These activities may result in the deletion or corruption of entries in your Windows system files. The corrupted system files will lead to missing and improperly linked information and problems on the files used to make applications work correctly.
How to fix Vista User32.dll errors
There are two ways to solve this error:
The Manual (Advanced) User Solution:
1) Start the computer and log on as Administrator.
2) Click the Start button and then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and finally, choose System Restore.
3) Select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option in the new window and then click Next.
4) Choose the latest System Restore point from the displayed "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then press Next.
5) Click the Next button on the confirmation window.
6) Restart your computer after the restoration is finished.
The Automated (Novice) User Solution:
1) Download this (Vista User32.dll) repair utility.
2) Install the program and click the Scan button.
3) Press the Fix/Repair button after the scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
Additional messages associated with this matter:
- Vista User32.dll is missing
- Remove Vista User32.dll
- Download Vista User32.dll
- Vista User32.dll virus
- Install Vista User32.dll
- Reinstall Vista User32.dll
- Vista User32.dll crash